We provide support to corporations and the US Government. Our analysts cover specific shipboard operation from aviation to cyber security.
- We have won government contracts and have helped industry clients submit proposals, large and small.
- We manage and assist industry with small projects and entire programs. Some projects involve hundreds of employees, and some involve just a few.
- We have introduced clients to the key government decision makers so that products can be seen and evaluated.
- We have connected corporations in similar and dissimilar industries to drive costs down for all parties.
- We have worked with some of the top proposal writers in the U.S. and can help clients make those connections.
- We work with human systems engineers that compete for $8B awards and bring the latest and best technology to the contest. We can help you ensure employee safety and efficiency, and plan out the next assembly line or process upgrade.
- We provide discreet connections to individual coaches whose profession is to help rising industry leaders with business customs awareness at home and abroad, and with improving presentation and speaking skills.
- We have drafted or helped draft project plans, GANTT Charts, Organization Charts, Employee Handbooks, Business Plans, cost accounting systems, and earned value metrics and systems.
One of the projects we have supported since 2011 is the introduction of Sea Giraffe, a multi-purpose radar, built by Saab USA for the U.S. Coast Guard and U.S. Navy. We’ve provided introductions, briefs, and guidance as Saab USA in Syracuse, New York, worked to become the premier provider of a light weight radar useful in self-defense, search and rescue, law enforcement, and oil and ice detection.
Photo courtesy of Saab USA.